RCCE relies on voluntary contributions to continue its work in the community. Your tithes, offerings and gifts are valuable for the day to day running of the ministry.
You can now donate online to support our work
The Community team acts as a link between the church and the greater community. Liaising with a range of organizations including the council, churches, businesses and the general public. Their key roles are to:
- Act as liaison between, church management and members and all external organisations.
- Work closely together with organizations and identify any possible joint working arrangements.
- Liaise with the transport and front of house teams to seamlessly ensure collection, hosting and welfare of guests.
- Car Wash
- Christmas Lunch on Jesus
- Women In Refuge
- Samaritans Purse/Operation Christmas Child
- Compassion UK
- Noah’s Ark
The Commerce team serves as a link between the church, its members and the business community. Team members would normally identify any areas of funding that might be available to the Church or its members. The team would:
- Act as liaison between, church, management and members and all external organisations.
- Manage information and liaise with relevant people or organisations on fundraising and businesses advice.
- Arrange a range of events including financial planning seminars, workshops, and exhibitions to encourage and motivate members and the general public.
- Provide information about any opportunities and changes/updates in line with modern business practice.